"I didn’t have much money, but I had time and a sense of wonder"
So he started shooting time lapse photography, and he felt grateful.
Thank you Ivy Ross for sharing.
If this is real… it has to be one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever heard. Crickets slowed down
Full article. It is two sound tracks. One is crickets at normal speed, the second is crickets slowed down and it sounds like humans singing.
Cool. 10 Important Scientific Discoveries of the last decade
Good article on technologeek.
From Alan Watts about psychedelic drug use, “If you get the message, hang up the phone.”
Valcav Smil - The man who Bill Gates read, and he is smart
Good article in wired.
Aaand I think having a fam will be awesome
Pretty Lights // And I don’t just mean the DJ
The best from electronic music festival main stages.
Good Rules to Live By
- No name-dropping, no star fucking.
- No hooting, hollering, shouting or other loud behaviour.
- No fighting, play fighting, no talking about fighting.
- Gentlemen will remove their hats. Hooks are provided.
- Gentlemen will not introduce themselves to ladies. Ladies, feel free to start a conversation or ask the bartender to introduce you. If a man you don’t know speaks to you, please lift your chin slightly and ignore him.
- Do not linger outside the front door.
- Do not bring anyone unless you would leave that person alone in your home. You are responsible for the behaviour of your guests.
- Exit the bar briskly and silently. People are trying to sleep across the street. Please make all your travel plans and say all farewells before leaving the bar